Mavala Scientifique K+ is a revolutionary penetrating nail hardener that does not contain formaldehyde. It's perfect for nails that are soft, split or flaky nails that are likely to break.
The tip of the nail is the most fragile, unprotected part of the nail that breaks easily. Thus, this is the part of the nail that needs to be reinforced. By quickly hardening the nail, Mavala Scientifique K+ allows soft, flaking or splitting nails to become healthy and strong.
Its groundbreaking formula includes keratin fibers, the main element composing nails, strengthening the bond between the nail layers.
Mavala Scientifique K+ penetrates and hardens nails instantly. It is neither a base nor a nail polish and should be applied over clean nails.
HOW TO USE
- Remove your nail polish or any oily residue and clean nails thoroughly.
- Brush on Mavala Scientifique K+ from the center of the nail to the tip only. Avoid touching cuticles and skin around nails.
- Leave to penetrate for 1 minute by holding hands downwards.
- Once dry, you can apply your manicure.
- Use 2-3 times a week until nails have obtained the desired strength. You may then apply the treatment less frequent.
Contains Dimethylurea, a hardener of the nail keratin, and Crystal resin tears from the pistachio mastic tree, native from the island of Chios in Greece. This gum extract supports the natural keratinization process of nails and reinforces them. Your nail plate will become richer in keratin, therefore more resistant.
Free from formaldehyde, phthalates, paraben and fragrance. Cruelty-free.
Made in Switzerland.
NOTE: Just back in stock! Only 3 left.